In this month’s column, Dr. Hoyt summarizes key ACS achievements in 2018.
More in Columns
Ronald V. Maier, MD, FACS, FRCSEd(Hon), FCSHK(Hon), described the importance of patient-centered care and the evolving role of surgeon leaders in his Presidential Address at Clinical Congress 2018.
More in Features
This month’s column highlights the impact of the ACSPA-SurgeonsPAC and how it establishes important relationships to further ACS legislative priorities.
More in News
- Valerie W. Rusch, MD, FACS, is 2018–2019 ACS President-Elect
- New Regents, Board of Governors Executive Committee members elected
- Call for nominations for ACS Officers-Elect and ACS Board of Regents
- Coming next month in JACS and online now: Standardization of outpatient procedure narcotics: A prospective non-inferiority study to reduce opioid use in outpatient general surgical procedures
Application details and deadlines for the 2019 International ACS NSQIP Scholarships are provided in this news brief.
More in Scholarships
- Heller School Executive Leadership Program in Health Policy and Management 2019 scholarships available
- Apply for 2019 international chapter opportunity to develop an ACS-based education course
- 2018 ACS Traveling Fellow to Australia and New Zealand reports on experience
- ACS Traveling Fellow to Germany reports on experiences