In this month’s column, Dr. Hoyt reflects on his seven years as ACS Executive Director, including the College’s key accomplishments in that timeframe and future goals of the organization.
More in Columns
The 2017 Medicare physician fee schedule: An overview of provisions that will affect surgical practice
This article summarizes provisions in the 2017 Medicare physician fee schedule final rule that are relevant to general surgery and its related specialties.
More in Features
Nationally recognized cancer surgeon Michael J. Zinner, MD, FACS, Coral Gables, FL, is the 2016–2017 Chair of the Board of Regents (B/R) of the American College of Surgeons (ACS).
More in News
- Leigh A. Neumayer, MD, FACS, elected Vice-Chair of ACS Board of Regents
- In memoriam: Jay L. Grosfeld, MD, FACS, champion for pediatric surgery patients
- Coming next month in JACS, and online now: Latest results from the “FIRST” Trial
- Important changes made in the AJCC Cancer Staging Manual, Eighth Edition
The ACS Board of Governors is accepting applications for the 2017 Nizar N. Oweida, MD, FACS, Scholarship.
More in Scholarships
- Apply through February 15 for International ACS NSQIP Scholarships 2017
- 2017 Heller School Executive Leadership Program Scholarship applications due February 1
- International chapters offered opportunity to develop an ACS-based education course
- ACS ANZ Traveling Fellow reports on experiences in New Zealand and Australia