The ACS Division of Education and the MacLean Center for Clinical Medical Ethics at the University of Chicago, IL, are offering fellowships in surgical ethics.
The College is offering two Associate Fellowships for participation in the ACS Geriatric Surgery Verification program.
Applications are being accepted through May 15 for the Gerald B. Healy, MD, FACS, Traveling Mentorship Fellowship.
The ACS Division of Education and the International Relations Committee are now accepting applications for scholarships focused on surgical education.
In partnership with the American Foundation for Firearm Injury Reduction in Medicine, American Association for the Surgery of Trauma, Eastern Association for the Surgery of Trauma, and Western Trauma Association, the American College of Surgeons Committee on Trauma (ACS COT) has announced a fully funded two-year on-site fellowship in firearm injury prevention research, July/August 2020–June […]
More in this category
- Faculty Research Fellowships for 2020 available
- 2019 ACS Traveling Fellow to Australia and New Zealand reports on experience
- Apply for 2020 ACS/ASBrS International Scholarship
- 2019 Gerald B. Healy Traveling Mentorship Fellow announced
- 2019 Nizar N. Oweida Scholars named
- 2018 Nizar N. Oweida Scholar offers perspective
- Traveling Fellow to Japan reports on experience
- Health Policy Scholars for 2019 announced
- ACS awards six Resident Research Scholarships for 2019–2021
- Faculty Research Fellows for 2019–2021 announced
- RAS-ACS announces 2019 Leadership Scholarship Award winners
- Apply for Gerald B. Healy, MD, FACS, Traveling Mentorship Fellowship
- International Guest Scholarships for 2020 available
- Community Surgeons Travel Awards available for 2020
- Apply for 2019 Claude H. Organ, Jr., MD, FACS, Traveling Fellowship