The Board of Directors of the American College of Surgeons Professional Association (ACSPA) and the Board of Regents (B/R) of the American College of Surgeons (ACS) met February 6–8, 2020, at the College’s headquarters in Chicago, IL. The following is a summary of key activities discussed. The information provided was current as of the date […]
The ACS is publishing a twice-weekly Bulletin: ACS COVID-19 Updates designed to keep the membership informed and updated on best practices.
The American College of Surgeons (ACS) Surgeon Specific Registry (SSR™) has a legacy of positively affecting patient care by serving the needs of individual surgeons in tracking their cases, measuring outcomes, and complying with the changing regulatory requirements. Over the course of more than a decade, the SSR has developed from the original Case Log […]
Coming next month in JACS and online now: Simple manometric index for comprehensive esophagogastric junction barrier competency against gastroesophageal reflux
Researchers outline an approach for improving the evaluation of clinical strategies for gastroesophageal reflux disease.
Nominations for the annual Dr. Mary Edwards Walker Inspiring Women in Surgery Award are now being accepted.
More in this category
- CoC announces 2019 Outstanding Achievement Award recipients
- Apply for Gerald B. Healy, MD, FACS, Traveling Mentorship Fellowship
- New ACS Director of Integrated Communications brings 20 years of experience to role
- Coming next month in JACS, and online now: Separating truth from alternative facts: 37 years of guns, murder, and violence across the U.S.
- Apply or nominate a colleague for ACS Academy of Master Surgeons Educators 2020 class
- TQIP annual meeting identifies new approaches to trauma care
- Participate in the 2020 Leadership & Advocacy Summit
- ACS and MacLean Center offer fellowships in surgical ethics
- AMA House of Delegates interim meeting tackles health care issues
- Disciplinary actions taken in 2019
- Coming next month in JACS, and online now: Statewide prehabilitation program and episode payment in Medicare beneficiaries
- ACS in the news
- Register now to participate in 2020 annual ACS Surgical Simulation Summit
- Report on ACSPA/ACS activities, October 2019
- J. Wayne Meredith, MD, FACS, MCCM, is 2019-2020 ACS President-Elect