Dr. Britt, Past-President of the ACS, will receive the ACS Lifetime Achievement Award at Convocation, during the virtual Clinical Congress 2021 meeting.
In recognition of a career in leadership and mentorship, the ACS Board of Regents will present Dr. Winchester with its highest honor given annually, the Distinguished Service Award, at the virtual Clinical Congress 2021.
Describes the resources available in the ACS Talk It Up campaign, which was developed to help surgeons address patient concerns regarding COVID-19 vaccination.
Health care professional societies collaborated on a statement endorsing mandatory COVID-19 vaccination for health care workers.
Joint statement in support of COVID-19 vaccine mandates for all workers in health and long-term care
More than 50 health care professional organizations called for all health care employers to require their employees to be vaccinated against COVID-19 in a joint statement.
More in this category
- Kosova College of Surgeons hosts first Clinical Congress
- Your ACS benefits: We have the tools for you to become an effective surgeon-advocate
- Report on ACSPA/ACS activities, June 2021
- ACS hosts the Promoting DEI & Anti-Racism Professional Surgical Society Retreat
- Apply for ACS Board of Regents Innovative Grant for DEI and Anti-Racism
- Your ACS benefits: SSR helps surgeons track outcomes and learn from their data
- ACS launches Instagram channel: Follow us today
- Members in the news
- ACS submits comments to CMS on FY 2022 IPPS proposed rule
- Apply for 2022–2024 ACS Resident Research Scholarships
- Register for live ACS surgical coding courses on general surgery, E/M coding
- Patricia L. Turner, MD, MBA, FACS, named next Executive Director of the ACS
- Surgeon and reproductive scientist Patricia Kilroy Donahoe, MD, FACS, receives 2021 Jacobson Innovation Award
- Record number of surgeons participate in virtual 2021 Leadership & Advocacy Summit
- Tele-Education Assisted Mentorship in Surgery: Inaugural international ACS-sponsored course on oncoplastic breast surgery