ACS Foundation insights
Estate planning: Prepare today for tomorrow(Comments Off on Estate planning: Prepare today for tomorrow)
Practical advice for estate and will planning is summarized.
Prof. Mehmet Ali Haberal receives Distinguished Philanthropist Award
The 2017 Distinguished Philanthropist Award will be presented to Mehmet Ali Haberal, MD, FACS(Hon), FICS(Hon), FASA(Hon), at Clinical Congress 2017 in San Diego, CA.
National Doctors’ Day initiative highlights gratitude for mentors
The important role of mentors and the contributions that ACS Fellows made to the ACS Foundation on National Doctors’ Day this year in honor of are described.
Honoring mentors: An ACS tradition
The value of mentorship as exemplified by the Claude H. Organ, Jr., MD, FACS, Traveling Fellowship; the Thomas R. Russell, MD, FACS, Faculty Research Fellowship; and the Olga M. Jonasson Lectureship is the focus of this month’s column.
New ACS Foundation board members installed
The philanthropic interests of three new members of the ACS Foundation Board of Directors are described in this month’s column.
More in this category
- Planned giving: A powerful legacy
- Amilu Stewart, MD, FACS: Silencing the skeptics
- Yeu-Tsu Margaret Lee, MD, FACS: A life of service
- Dr. and Mrs. LaSalle D. Leffall, Jr.: Paying it forward
- Dr. and Mrs. M. J. Jurkiewicz: A distinctive legacy of giving
- Dr. and Mrs. Kenyon are committed to giving back