What surgeons should know about…
Several finalized requirements for QPP participation in 2022 are identified, specifically the Merit-based Incentive Payment System and the Advanced Alternative Payment pathway.
This column provides clarification on appropriate code selection for soft tissue tumor excision.
Note: Psychotherapy notes are excluded from the definition of EHI for purposes of the information-blocking regulations.
This column addresses frequently asked questions about the new office/outpatient E/M reporting guidelines.
More in this category
- The Quality Payment Program in 2021
- ONLINE FIRST: What surgeons should know about…Quality Payment Program in 2021
- Medicare enrollment and participation
- Medicare participation and enrollment
- Qualified Medicare Beneficiary program billing requirements
- The 2018 inpatient-only list
- Regulatory burden reduction
- The 2018 Inpatient Prospective Payment System final rule
- The New Medicare Card Project
- The Merit-based Incentive Payment System for small and rural practices
- Alternative Payment Models
- Health insurance audit processes, penalties, and appeals
- Postoperative data reporting for global services
- Reporting global codes data in 2017
- The benefits of attending a 2017 ACS Surgical Coding Workshop