For your practice
Changes to the split/shared policy are summarized, including definitions, reporting rules, and information about new modifier FS.
Summarizes the findings of a study that implemented a quality improvement model in the perioperative setting.
Summarizes the findings of a study that underscores the critical role clear communication plays in patient care, particularly for patients with limited English proficiency.
Outlines best practices for reducing errors in the surgical specimen collection process, including standard specimen triage and transport practices.
More in this category
- The QPP in 2022
- Journal article focuses on sustainability strategies to reduce OR waste
- New campaign encourages patients to Speak Up Against Discrimination in health care
- New study focuses on distractions, interruptions during surgical counting
- Reporting excision of soft tissue tumor codes
- New workplace violence prevention standards take effect January 2022
- The 21st Century Cures Act Final Rule
- 2020 Eisenberg Award winners show dedication to QI despite challenges of pandemic
- New award recognizes hospitals that are working to reduce health care disparities
- Joint Commission launches new advanced certification program in spine surgery
- What surgeons should know about: Reporting new office/outpatient E/M codes
- Vaccination hesitancy and a positive response to the call to action for volunteers
- COVID 19: Looking back on the past year’s challenges
- Where there’s smoke: Quick Safety article recommends safety precautions
- Make the call: A car crash, trauma care, standards, and inequity