ACS Clinical Research Program
The aim of the Alliance A191402CD trial is to evaluate the use of decision aids for men choosing treatment for located prostate cancer, particularly in minority populations.
A summary of the structure and function of the National Cancer Institute’s National Clinical Trial Network is provided.
A summary of the ACS Clinical Research Program sessions at Clinical Congress 2019 is provided.
Modified FOLFIRINOX is superior to gemcitabine as adjuvant therapy for resected pancreatic cancer: The PRODIGE 24/CCTG PA6 Trial
The study design and findings of the PRODIGE 24/CCTG PA6 Trial are outlined, which showed improved survival with modified FOLFIRINOX for resected pancreatic cancer patients.
The ALCHEMIST CHEMO-IO is a trial for patients with early-stage non-small cell lung cancer (NSCLC) with the potential to change the way patients with resected NSCLC are treated.
More in this category
- Could axillary reverse mapping be useful in reducing surgical comorbidities?
- Evolution in the management of desmoid tumors: Challenging the role of upfront surgical resection
- Putting the needle before the knife: Minimally invasive approaches to diagnostic lymph node biopsy in melanoma
- Gastric cancer: Recent updates in surgical and multimodality therapy
- Organ preservation in rectal adenocarcinoma: The OPRA Trial
- Opportunities at Clinical Congress 2019 to increase surgeon participation in clinical research
- Defining the optimal treatment of locally advanced gastric cancer
- Preoperative smoking intervention techniques improve outcomes for lung cancer patients
- Atezolizumab in the adjuvant treatment of stage III colon cancer: Can PD-L1 inhibition improve survival?
- Cytoreduction with or without HIPEC: Where do we go from here?
- Robotic surgery for hepatic neoplasms: Where does it fit in the minimally invasive surgery landscape?
- Surveillance testing for colorectal cancer: New evidence supports a change in guidelines
- Colorectal cancer in adults younger than 50 years old
- The evolving clinical management of sentinel node-positive melanoma: The impact of MSLT-II on clinical practice
- Liquid biopsies in cancer clinical trials