From residency to retirement
More in this category
- Trust: The keystone of the physician-patient relationship
- Primum non nocere: A therapeutic imperative for modern wound care
- Surgery in Maryland: Guidelines for navigating health care reform
- ACS Surgeon Workforce Subcommittee develops Onboarding Checklist for Surgeons
- Surgical skills competitions at ACS chapter meetings can increase resident engagement
- The defeat of Proposition 46 in California: A case study of successful surgeon advocacy
- Big data and GME: Expanding the scope of patient safety and QI training
- One surgeon’s principles
- The ACS motto: What does it really mean?
- Remembering Hank
- RAS-ACS International Exchange Scholarship Program provides unique opportunity for global collaboration
- The quest for safe surgical care: Are we missing the obvious?
- Surgeons as employees: Is the lining always golden?
- Medicine still a noble calling, despite outside interference
- Retired surgeon satisfies desire to serve patients through primary care
- Changing the surgical culture, one apple at a time
- Is medicine still a good profession? Reflections of a retired surgeon