Posts by Mark W. Puls, MD, FACS:
- New ACS-led verification program aims to improve care for rural surgical patients
- Michigan hospital participates in first pilot site visit for new ACS rural surgery verification program
- Critical access hospitals continue to provide vital services to rural patients
- Shortage of rural surgeons: How bad is it?
- Survey of the American College of Surgeons Board of Governors on firearm injury prevention: Consensus and opportunities
- 2016 ACS Governors Survey: Issues affecting surgical practice
- 2016 ACS Governors Survey: MACRA: Are surgeons ready?
- 2016 ACS Governors Survey: Will acute care surgery change the surgical landscape?
- 2016 ACS International Governors Survey: Membership benefits and challenges for International Fellows are revealed in first-time study
- 2015 ACS Governors Survey: Surgeons speak out on GME funding issues
- 2015 ACS Governors Survey: Surgeons describe the ACA’s effects on access to care
- 2015 ACS Governors Survey: Surgeons express concerns regarding EHR
- ACS Advisory Council for Rural Surgery hard at work
- Improving access to surgical care in rural America: An interview with J. David Richardson
- Rural surgery is a global issue: The perspective of an Argentine surgeon
- College leaders answer the question, “Why is rural surgery an important issue now?”