Posts by Julia R. Coleman, MD, MPH:
- Getting started in advocacy and health policy: The ACS can help
- It’s not enough: A call to action for surgeon advocates
- Glass ceilings and sticky floors: Examining diversity and inclusion in the surgical workforce
- The transformation of surgical education and its influence on resident wellness
- Shift work surgery: Loss of continuity or sensible balance of responsibility?
- RAS-ACS Symposium essays: Residents describe the benefits and challenges of physician extenders in academic surgery
- The autonomy crisis: A call to action for resident advocacy
- Physician extenders and surgical training: Integration or separation?