Posts by Judy C. Boughey, MD, FACS:
- Atezolizumab in the adjuvant treatment of stage III colon cancer: Can PD-L1 inhibition improve survival?
- Cytoreduction with or without HIPEC: Where do we go from here?
- Robotic surgery for hepatic neoplasms: Where does it fit in the minimally invasive surgery landscape?
- Colorectal cancer in adults younger than 50 years old
- The evolving clinical management of sentinel node-positive melanoma: The impact of MSLT-II on clinical practice
- Liquid biopsies in cancer clinical trials
- Geriatric assessment and frailty in older cancer patients
- Immunotherapy in solid tumors
- Duration of adjuvant therapy for stage III colon cancer: No longer one size fits all
- Adjuvant therapies for biliary tract cancers
- Surgical management of ADH, ALH, and LCIS
- Clinical trials for surgeons: Hurdles and opportunities
- Present and future cancer staging with the eighth edition of the AJCC Cancer Staging Manual
- Induction chemotherapy and minimally invasive transanal surgery to increase organ preservation in rectal cancer
- Preventing colorectal adenomas in cancer survivors: An update on the PACES/S0820 trial
- ACS CRP sponsors educational sessions at Clinical Congress 2017
- Current role of immunotherapy in urologic cancers
- Gastrectomy for cancer: What are the benefits of a minimally invasive approach?
- ACS CRP Dissemination and Implementation Committee issues call for participants in pilot project
- Interventions to promote better conversations about initial treatment for prostate cancer