Posts by Flavio G. Rocha, MD, FACS:
- New trial aims to settle debate on the intensity of pancreatic cyst surveillance
- Ga-68 imaging changes clinical management of GI and pancreatic neuroendocrine tumors
- Modified FOLFIRINOX is superior to gemcitabine as adjuvant therapy for resected pancreatic cancer: The PRODIGE 24/CCTG PA6 Trial
- Liquid biopsies in cancer clinical trials
- Adjuvant therapies for biliary tract cancers
- Studies address metabolic image-directed oncologic therapy for gastric cancer
- Less invasive option for small hepatocellular carcinoma: Thermal ablation as first-line therapy?