Posts by Christina L. Roland, MD, MS, FACS:
- Neoadjuvant immunotherapy: Results in melanoma show promise and pave the way for other solid tumors
- Preoperative radiotherapy for retroperitoneal sarcoma: Where do we go from here?
- 2020 CoC operative standards: Where are we now?
- ALLIANCE A021806 examines perioperative vs. adjuvant chemotherapy for resectable pancreatic cancer
- New trial aims to settle debate on the intensity of pancreatic cyst surveillance
- ACS Clinical Research Program sessions at Clinical Congress 2019: A recap
- Modified FOLFIRINOX is superior to gemcitabine as adjuvant therapy for resected pancreatic cancer: The PRODIGE 24/CCTG PA6 Trial
- ALCHEMIST trial has potential to improve outcomes after lung cancer resection
- Evolution in the management of desmoid tumors: Challenging the role of upfront surgical resection
- Gastric cancer: Recent updates in surgical and multimodality therapy
- Immunotherapy in solid tumors