Don’t miss out on your favorite Named Lectures during the American College of Surgeons 2012 Clinical Congress, which will take place September 30 to October 4, at McCormick Place in Chicago, IL.
Review the list below for updated times of this popular series.
Monday, October 1
- Opening Ceremony (sponsored by the American Urological Association) and Martin Memorial Lecture, 8:30–9:30 am
- John H. Gibbon, Jr., Lecture, 9:45–10:45 am
- Charles G. Drake History of Surgery Lecture, 2:30–3:30 pm
Tuesday, October 2
- Herand Abcarian Lecture, 8:00–9:00 am
- Excelsior Surgical Society Edward D. Churchill Lecture, 9:45–10:45 am
- Scudder Oration on Trauma, 12:45–1:30 pm
- Olga M. Jonasson Lecture, 2:30–3:30 pm
Wednesday, October 3
- Distinguished Lecture of the International Society of Surgery, 8:00–9:00 am
- Ethics and Philosophy Lecture, 9:45–10:45 am
- Commission on Cancer Oncology Lecture, 12:45–1:45 pm
- I.S. Ravdin Lecture in Basic Sciences, 2:30–3:15 pm
Online registration for Clinical Congress will be available in June 2012.
Registration for the 2012 Clinical Congress is required to attend any of the Named Lectures listed above.
For more information, call 312-202-5336, or e-mail Kathryn Matousek at firstname.lastname@example.org.