The ACS Statement on Harassment, Bullying, and Discrimination was updated by the ACS Women in Surgery Committee, in collaboration with the Committee on Diversity, and was approved by the Board of Regents at its June 2019 meeting in Chicago, IL.
The Statement on Older Adult Falls and Falls Prevention was prepared by the ACS Committee on Trauma through its Subcommittee on Injury Prevention and Control and was approved by the Board of Regents at its June 2019 meeting in Chicago, IL.
Revised Statement on Patient Safety Principles for Office-Based Surgery Utilizing Moderate Sedation/Analgesia
The revised Statement on Patient Safety Principles for Office-Based Surgery Utilizing Moderate Sedation/Analgesia was updated by the Board of Governors Surgical Care Delivery Workgroup, and was approved by the Board of Regents at its June 2019 meeting in Chicago, IL.
The Statement on Guidelines for the Ethical Use of Social Media by Surgeons was developed by the ACS Committee on Ethics and was approved by the Board of Regents at its February 2019 meeting in Chicago, IL.
The American College of Surgeons (ACS) Intimate Partner Violence Task Force and Women in Surgery Committee have updated the Statement on Intimate Partner Violence developed by the Committee on Trauma (COT) in 2014. This revised statement also replaces the COT’s 2000 Statement on Domestic Violence. The Board of Regents approved the statement at its June […]
More in this category
- Revised Statement on Patient Safety in the Operating Room: Team Care
- Statement on Recommendations for Surgeons Caring for Patients Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses
- Statement on Credentialing and Privileging and Volume Performance Issues
- Statement on Medical Student Use of the Electronic Health Record
- Statement on Cannabis Regulation and Risk of Injury
- Statement on Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder in Adults
- Statement on Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder in Pediatric Trauma Patients
- Revised Statement on Diversity
- Statement on Maintaining Surgical Access with a Locum Tenens Surgeon
- Statement on Social Media
- Statement on the Uniform Emergency Volunteer Health Practitioners Act
- Statement on Lithium Batteries
- Statement on Opioids and Motor Vehicle Crash Prevention
- Statement on Gender Salary Equity
- Statement on the Opioid Abuse Epidemic