Statement on physician-led team-based surgical care(Comments Off on Statement on physician-led team-based surgical care)
The following joint statement on physician-led, team-based surgical care was developed by the ACS and the American Society of Anesthesiologists and was approved by the Board of Regents at its June 2016 meeting.
The following Statement on Principles of Patient Education was developed by the ACS Patient Education Committee and was approved by the ACS Board of Regents at its February meeting.
The following statement on parental leave was developed by the ACS Women in Surgery Committee and was approved by the Board of Regents at its February 2016 meeting.
The following statement on the aging surgeon was developed by the ACS Board of Governors’ Physician Competency and Health Workgroup and was approved by the Board of Regents.
The following statement on older adult burn prevention was developed by the ACS Committee on Trauma Committee on Injury Prevention and Control and was approved by the Board of Regents.
More in this category
- Statement on prevention of non-traffic vehicle-related injuries in children
- Statement on safety belt laws and enforcement
- Statement in support of motorcycle helmet laws
- Statement on physician tiering and narrow network programs
- Statement on medical liability reform
- Statement on trauma center designation based upon system need
- Statement on bicycle safety and the promotion of bicycle helmet use
- Statement on intimate partner violence
- Statement on older adult falls and falls prevention
- Statement on peak performance and management of fatigue
- Statement on the effects of tobacco use on surgical complications and the utility of smoking cessation counseling
- Statement on advance directives by patients: “Do Not Resuscitate” in the operating room
- Statement on optimal access
- Statement on firearm injuries
- Statement on concussion and brain injury