Award named in honor of Dr. Clowes available for 2017(Comments Off on Award named in honor of Dr. Clowes available for 2017)
The College is accepting applications for the George H.A. Clowes Jr., Memorial Research Career Development Award which is intended to provide support for the research of a promising young surgical investigator.
A total of 17 surgeons will attend the Leadership Program for Health Policy and Management in June at Brandeis University, Waltham, MA.
Chayanin Musikasinthorn, MD, MPH, FACS, a general and trauma/critical care surgeon, has been selected to receive the 2016 Nizar N. Oweida, MD, FACS, Scholarship of the ACS.
The recipients of the ACS Faculty Research Fellowships for 2016 are announced.
The recipients of the ACS Resident Research Scholarships for 2016–2018 are announced.
More in this category
- Report from the 2015 Murray F. Brennan, MD, FACS, International Guest Scholar
- Apply now for the 2016 Claude H. Organ, Jr., MD, FACS, Traveling Fellowship
- International Guest Scholarships available for 2017
- ACS and Triological Society offer Clinical Scientist Development Award
- Community Surgeon Travel Awards available for 2017
- Apply now for 2016 international scholarships for surgical education
- ACS awards Claude H. Organ, Jr., MD, FACS, Traveling Fellowship to Dr. Joseph
- Apply by February 1 for 2016 Scholarships for Heller School Executive Leadership Program
- International ACS NSQIP and Surgical Education Scholarships awarded
- ANZ, Japan, and German exchange travelers for 2015 announced
- Apply for Heller School Executive MBA for Physicians Program by December 1
- Apply now for 2016 Nizar N. Oweida, MD, FACS, Scholarship
- Applications now being accepted for 2016–2018 Faculty Research Fellowships honoring ACS leaders
- Applications for 2017 ACS Traveling Fellowships due November 16
- 2015 Health Policy Scholars announced