2016 Traveling Fellow to Japan reports on visits to hepatobiliary centers(Comments Off on 2016 Traveling Fellow to Japan reports on visits to hepatobiliary centers)
As the 2016 ACS Traveling Fellow to Japan, Daniel A. Anaya, MD, FACS, describes his professional and persona; experiences at several medical centers in Japan.
The ACS and the American Society of Breast Surgeons (ASBrS) have established the ACS/ASBrS International Scholarship, a new international scholarship for surgeons working to improve the quality of breast cancer surgical services in countries other than the U.S. and Canada.
The Australian-New Zealand, Japan, and German Exchange Travelers for 2016 are announced.
The ACS is offering two-year faculty research fellowships for surgeons entering academic careers in surgery or a surgical specialty.
The ACS is now accepting applications for its 2016 Resident Research Scholarships program.
More in this category
- Award named in honor of Dr. Clowes available for 2017
- Health Policy Scholars for 2016 selected
- ACS announces 2016 Oweida Scholarship recipient
- Five Faculty Research Fellowships awarded
- ACS awards six Resident Research Scholars for 2016–2018
- Report from the 2015 Murray F. Brennan, MD, FACS, International Guest Scholar
- Apply now for the 2016 Claude H. Organ, Jr., MD, FACS, Traveling Fellowship
- International Guest Scholarships available for 2017
- ACS and Triological Society offer Clinical Scientist Development Award
- Community Surgeon Travel Awards available for 2017
- Apply now for 2016 international scholarships for surgical education
- ACS awards Claude H. Organ, Jr., MD, FACS, Traveling Fellowship to Dr. Joseph
- Apply by February 1 for 2016 Scholarships for Heller School Executive Leadership Program
- International ACS NSQIP and Surgical Education Scholarships awarded
- ANZ, Japan, and German exchange travelers for 2015 announced