The International Relations Committee of ACS has announced the availability of traveling fellowships to each of the following countries: Australia and New Zealand, Germany, and Japan.
The Australian-New Zealand, Japan, and German Exchange Travelers for 2018 are announced.
The ACS Surgical History Group has awarded the inaugural Archives Fellowship to David E. Clark, MD, FACS.
The ACS recently selected Luke Funk, MD, MPH, FACS, to receive the 2018 George H.A. Clowes, MD, FACS, Memorial Career Development Award.
The ACS is offering two-year Faculty Research Fellowships for surgeons entering academic careers in surgery or a surgical specialty.
More in this category
- Apply for 2019–2021 Resident Research Scholarships
- ACS 2018 Traveling Fellow to Japan reports on experience
- Health Policy Scholars for 2018 selected
- ACS awards six Resident Research Scholarships for 2018–2020
- Faculty Research Fellows for 2018–2020 announced
- RAS-ACS announces Leadership Scholarship Award winners
- International Guest Scholarships for 2019 available
- 2018 Claude H. Organ, Jr., MD, FACS, Traveling Fellowship
- Community Surgeons Travel Awards available for 2019
- Apply for ACS/SVS Foundation/NIH Research Career Development Award
- Apply for ACS/Triological Society Clinical Scientist Development Award
- ACS/ASBrS International Scholar announced
- Apply for International Scholarships for Surgical Education by March 1
- IGS reports on journey through the halls of U.S. surgical research
- ACS announces recipients of ACS and COSECSA Women Scholars scholarship