The ACS is accepting nominations for the 11th Joan L. and Julius H. Jacobson II Promising Investigator Award to be conferred in 2015.
The ACS Board of Governors is accepting applications for the 2015 Nizar N. Oweida, MD, FACS, Scholarship.
The American Foundation for Surgery of the Hand, in partnership with the ACS, is offering a shared award to support mentored development and research training.
The ACS is offering scholarships to subsidize attendance and participation in the Executive Leadership Program in Health Policy and Management at the Heller School for Social Policy and Management, Brandeis University.
As the 2014 German Traveling Fellow, Jeffrey M. Farma, MD, FACS, offers details about his personal and scientific interaction with German colleagues.
More in this category
- Apply now for 2016 ANZ, Germany, Japan traveling fellowships
- 2014 Claude H. Organ, Jr., MD, FACS, Traveling Fellow announced
- Claude H. Organ, Jr., MD, FACS, Traveling Fellow reports on experience in India
- Applications now being accepted for 2015 Faculty Research Fellowships honoring ACS leaders
- Report of the 2014 ACS Traveling Fellow to Japan
- 2014 Australia-New Zealand, Japan, and German Exchange Travelers announced
- Applications for Resident Research Scholarships due September 2
- ACS/ANZ Traveling Scholar reports on trip to Singapore and Australia
- Resident Research Scholarship change
- First Carlos Pellegrini Traveling Fellow reports on experience
- 2014 Oweida Scholar announced
- Clowes Award offered to promising surgical investigator
- Inaugural Murray F. Brennan, MD, FACS, International Guest Scholar provides report
- 2013 International Surgical Education Scholar reports on experience in North America
- 2014 Health Policy Scholars announced