Apply for International Scholarships for Surgical Education by March 1(Comments Off on Apply for International Scholarships for Surgical Education by March 1)
The ACS Division of Education and the International Relations Committee have announced three international scholarships focused on surgical education.
Marcello Donati, MD, a general surgeon, and a recipient of the ACS International Guest Scholarship, reports on his experiences at Clinical Congress 2016.
Nine women from Ethiopia, Kenya, Zambia, Rwanda, and Uganda were recipients of the inaugural ACS and COSECSA scholarships.
Application details and deadlines for the 2018 International ACS NSQIP Scholarships are provided in this news brief.
The ACS is offering scholarships to subsidize attendance and participation in the Executive Leadership Program in Health Policy and Management at the Heller School for Social Policy and Management at Brandeis University.
More in this category
- 2018 Nizar N. Oweida, MD, FACS, Scholarships now available
- Traveling Fellow to Japan reports on experience
- Dr. Pon Fund supports international chapter educational programs
- ACS ANZ Traveling Fellow reports on experience at Australian trauma centers
- Applications for international 2019 ACS Traveling Fellowships due November 15
- 2018–2020 Faculty Research Fellowships available
- Apply for 2018 ACS/ASBrS International Scholarship
- Resident Research Scholarships for 2018–2020 available
- Award named in honor of Dr. Clowes available for 2018
- ACS awards six Resident Research Scholarships
- Faculty Research Fellows for 2017–2019 announced
- Health Policy Scholars for 2017 selected
- ACS Traveling Fellow to Germany 2016 reports on his experiences
- Community Surgeons Travel Awards available for 2018
- International Guest Scholarships available for 2018