Resident Research Scholarships for 2018–2020 available(Comments Off on Resident Research Scholarships for 2018–2020 available)
The ACS is now accepting applications for its two-year Resident Research Scholarships.
The College is accepting applications for the George H.A. Clowes Jr. Memorial Research Career Development Award, which provides support for the research of a promising young surgical investigator.
The recipients of the ACS Resident Research Scholarships for 2017–2019 are announced.
The American College of Surgeons (ACS) has awarded five Faculty Research Fellowships for 2017. These two-year fellowships are offered to surgeons entering careers in general surgery or a surgical speciality and carry awards of $40,000 per year from July 1, 2017, to June 30, 2019. Faculty Research Fellowships are sponsored by the ACS Foundation’s Scholarship […]
A total of 18 surgeons will attend the Leadership Program for Health Policy and Management in June at Brandeis University, Waltham, MA.
More in this category
- ACS Traveling Fellow to Germany 2016 reports on his experiences
- Community Surgeons Travel Awards available for 2018
- International Guest Scholarships available for 2018
- Applications for 2018 Alliance Scholar Awards accepted through June 30
- International scholarships for surgical education now available
- International Guest Scholar: Paving the way from reconstructive to regenerative surgery
- First ACS/ASBrS International Scholar announced
- Apply for Claude H. Organ, Jr., MD, FACS, Traveling Fellowship
- Applications for 2017 Nizar N. Oweida, MD, FACS, Scholarship due March 1
- Apply through February 15 for International ACS NSQIP Scholarships 2017
- 2017 Heller School Executive Leadership Program Scholarship applications due February 1
- International chapters offered opportunity to develop an ACS-based education course
- ACS ANZ Traveling Fellow reports on experiences in New Zealand and Australia
- 2016 Traveling Fellow to Japan reports on visits to hepatobiliary centers
- New ACS/American Society of Breast Surgeons International Scholarship announced