Application details and deadlines for the 2019 International ACS NSQIP Scholarships are provided in this news brief.
Heller School Executive Leadership Program in Health Policy and Management 2019 scholarships available
The ACS is offering scholarships to subsidize attendance and participation in the 2019 Executive Leadership Program in Health Policy and Management at the Heller School for Social Policy and Management, Brandeis University.
The details of a new grant available to international chapters to develop educational courses in their own countries are summarized.
As the 2018 ACS Traveling Fellow to Australia and New Zealand (ANZ), Mayur B. Patel, MD, FACS, describes his professional and personal experiences at several medical centers in ANZ.
The 2018 ACS Traveling Fellow to Germany describes his professional and personal experiences at several medical centers in Germany.
More in this category
- Apply for 2019 ACS/ASBrS International Scholarship
- Applications for 2020 international Traveling Fellowships due November 15
- ANZ, Japan, and German Exchange Travelers for 2018 announced
- Inaugural recipient of ACS Surgical History Group Archives Fellowship announced
- George H.A. Clowes, MD, FACS, Memorial Career Development Awardee for 2018 announced
- Faculty Research Fellowships for 2019 available
- Apply for 2019–2021 Resident Research Scholarships
- ACS 2018 Traveling Fellow to Japan reports on experience
- Health Policy Scholars for 2018 selected
- ACS awards six Resident Research Scholarships for 2018–2020
- Faculty Research Fellows for 2018–2020 announced
- RAS-ACS announces Leadership Scholarship Award winners
- International Guest Scholarships for 2019 available
- 2018 Claude H. Organ, Jr., MD, FACS, Traveling Fellowship
- Community Surgeons Travel Awards available for 2019