Five Faculty Research Fellowships awarded(Comments Off on Five Faculty Research Fellowships awarded)
The recipients of the ACS Faculty Research Fellowships for 2016 are announced.
The recipients of the ACS Resident Research Scholarships for 2016–2018 are announced.
Tracey Irvine, MB, BS, MSc, MA, FRCS, an oncoplastic breast surgeon and a recipient of the ACS Murray F. Brennan, MD, FACS, International Guest Scholarship, reports on her experiences at Clinical Congress 2015 and visiting medical centers in the U.S.
The ACS is now accepting applications for the 2016 Claude H. Organ, Jr., MD, FACS, Traveling Fellowship.
The ACS is offering International Guest Scholarships in 2017 to outstanding young surgeons from countries other than the U.S. or Canada who have demonstrated a strong interest in teaching and research.
More in this category
- ACS and Triological Society offer Clinical Scientist Development Award
- Community Surgeon Travel Awards available for 2017
- Apply now for 2016 international scholarships for surgical education
- ACS awards Claude H. Organ, Jr., MD, FACS, Traveling Fellowship to Dr. Joseph
- Apply by February 1 for 2016 Scholarships for Heller School Executive Leadership Program
- International ACS NSQIP and Surgical Education Scholarships awarded
- ANZ, Japan, and German exchange travelers for 2015 announced
- Apply for Heller School Executive MBA for Physicians Program by December 1
- Apply now for 2016 Nizar N. Oweida, MD, FACS, Scholarship
- Applications now being accepted for 2016–2018 Faculty Research Fellowships honoring ACS leaders
- Applications for 2017 ACS Traveling Fellowships due November 16
- 2015 Health Policy Scholars announced
- ACS awards five Faculty Research Fellowships
- ACS awards six Resident Research Scholarships
- 2014 IGS reports on experience from the perspective of a woman surgeon