International scholarships for surgical education now available(Comments Off on International scholarships for surgical education now available)
The ACS Division of Education and the International Relations Committee have announced two international scholarships focused on surgical education. All 2017 application materials and supporting documents are due May 1.
Naichen Cheng, MD, PhD, a plastic and reconstructive surgeon and a recipient of the 2016 Elias Hanna International Guest Scholarship, reports on his experiences at Clinical Congress 2016.
The inaugural recipient of the American College of Surgeons/American Society of Breast Surgeons International Scholarship is Juan José Cossa Morchio, MD, FACS, a general surgeon at Clinics Hospital, Montevideo, Uruguay.
The ACS is now accepting applications for the 2017 Claude H. Organ, Jr., MD, FACS, Traveling Fellowship.
The ACS Board of Governors is accepting applications for the 2017 Nizar N. Oweida, MD, FACS, Scholarship.
More in this category
- Apply through February 15 for International ACS NSQIP Scholarships 2017
- 2017 Heller School Executive Leadership Program Scholarship applications due February 1
- International chapters offered opportunity to develop an ACS-based education course
- ACS ANZ Traveling Fellow reports on experiences in New Zealand and Australia
- 2016 Traveling Fellow to Japan reports on visits to hepatobiliary centers
- New ACS/American Society of Breast Surgeons International Scholarship announced
- 2016 international exchange travelers announced
- Applications being accepted for Faculty Research Fellowships for 2017–2019
- Apply by September 1 for Resident Research Scholarships for 2017–2019
- Award named in honor of Dr. Clowes available for 2017
- Health Policy Scholars for 2016 selected
- ACS announces 2016 Oweida Scholarship recipient
- Five Faculty Research Fellowships awarded
- ACS awards six Resident Research Scholars for 2016–2018
- Report from the 2015 Murray F. Brennan, MD, FACS, International Guest Scholar