ACS awards Claude H. Organ, Jr., MD, FACS, Traveling Fellowship to Dr. Joseph(Comments Off on ACS awards Claude H. Organ, Jr., MD, FACS, Traveling Fellowship to Dr. Joseph)
Kathie-Ann Joseph, MD, MPH, FACS, chief, breast surgery, and associate professor of surgery, Bellevue Hospital Center, New York University Langone Medical Center, NY, was selected to receive the ACS 2015 Claude H. Organ, Jr., MD, FACS, Traveling Fellowship.
The ACS is offering scholarships to subsidize attendance and participation in the 2016 Leadership Program in Health Policy and Management at the Heller School for Social Policy and Management, Brandeis University.
The 2015 awardees of the International ACS National Surgical Quality Improvement Program Scholarship and International Surgical Education Scholarship are announced in this news brief as are application details and deadlines for the 2016 scholarships.
The Australian-New Zealand, Japan, and German surgeon exchange program travelers for 2015 are announced.
The application deadline for the Heller School of Brandeis University Executive Master of Business Administration program for physicians is December 1.
More in this category
- Apply now for 2016 Nizar N. Oweida, MD, FACS, Scholarship
- Applications now being accepted for 2016–2018 Faculty Research Fellowships honoring ACS leaders
- Applications for 2017 ACS Traveling Fellowships due November 16
- 2015 Health Policy Scholars announced
- ACS awards five Faculty Research Fellowships
- ACS awards six Resident Research Scholarships
- 2014 IGS reports on experience from the perspective of a woman surgeon
- ACS Division of Education collaborates with universities to offer two new fellowships
- RAS-ACS announces winners of Leadership Scholarship Awards
- Applications for ACS/Triological Society Award due May 15
- 2015 international scholarships for surgical education now available
- Apply now for 2015 Claude H. Organ, Jr., MD, FACS, Traveling Fellowship
- Oweida Scholar reports on experience at Clinical Congress
- International ACS NSQIP Scholarships and International Surgical Education Scholarships deadlines approaching
- Recipients of 2014 NIH-related awards announced