As the 2018 ACS Traveling Fellow to Australia and New Zealand (ANZ), Mayur B. Patel, MD, FACS, describes his professional and personal experiences at several medical centers in ANZ.
The 2018 ACS Traveling Fellow to Germany describes his professional and personal experiences at several medical centers in Germany.
The ACS and the American Society of Breast Surgeons are offering an international scholarship for surgeons working to improve the quality of breast cancer surgical services in countries other than the U.S. and Canada.
The International Relations Committee of ACS has announced the availability of traveling fellowships to each of the following countries: Australia and New Zealand, Germany, and Japan.
The Australian-New Zealand, Japan, and German Exchange Travelers for 2018 are announced.
More in this category
- Inaugural recipient of ACS Surgical History Group Archives Fellowship announced
- George H.A. Clowes, MD, FACS, Memorial Career Development Awardee for 2018 announced
- Faculty Research Fellowships for 2019 available
- Apply for 2019–2021 Resident Research Scholarships
- ACS 2018 Traveling Fellow to Japan reports on experience
- Health Policy Scholars for 2018 selected
- ACS awards six Resident Research Scholarships for 2018–2020
- Faculty Research Fellows for 2018–2020 announced
- RAS-ACS announces Leadership Scholarship Award winners
- International Guest Scholarships for 2019 available
- 2018 Claude H. Organ, Jr., MD, FACS, Traveling Fellowship
- Community Surgeons Travel Awards available for 2019
- Apply for ACS/SVS Foundation/NIH Research Career Development Award
- Apply for ACS/Triological Society Clinical Scientist Development Award
- ACS/ASBrS International Scholar announced