Maria Eliza M. Raymundo, MD, DMCC, FPUA, FPCS—an attending urologist based in the Philippines—reports on her experiences as the 2014 International Guest Scholar.
The ACS Division of Education is offering two new fellowships—one in conjunction with the MacLean Center for Clinical Medical Ethics at the University of Chicago, IL, and the other with the department of surgery at the University of Wisconsin, Madison.
The Resident and Associate Society of the American College of Surgeons recently announced the winners of the Leadership Scholarship Awards.
The ACS and the Triological Society are offering a competitive grant program to provide supplemental funding to an otolaryngologist-head and neck surgeon who has recently received a National Institutes of Health Mentored Clinical Scientist Development Award (K08/K23).
The ACS Division of Education and the International Relations Committee are now accepting applications for scholarships focused on surgical education.
More in this category
- Apply now for 2015 Claude H. Organ, Jr., MD, FACS, Traveling Fellowship
- Oweida Scholar reports on experience at Clinical Congress
- International ACS NSQIP Scholarships and International Surgical Education Scholarships deadlines approaching
- Recipients of 2014 NIH-related awards announced
- 2015 George H. A. Clowes, MD, FACS, Memorial Career Development Awardee announced
- College accepting nominations for 2015 Jacobson Promising Investigator Award
- ACS accepting applications for Oweida Scholarship
- New award available for hand surgery research
- Apply by February 2 for 2015 health policy management scholarships
- 2014 Traveling Fellow to Germany reports on experiences
- Apply now for 2016 ANZ, Germany, Japan traveling fellowships
- 2014 Claude H. Organ, Jr., MD, FACS, Traveling Fellow announced
- Claude H. Organ, Jr., MD, FACS, Traveling Fellow reports on experience in India
- Applications now being accepted for 2015 Faculty Research Fellowships honoring ACS leaders
- Report of the 2014 ACS Traveling Fellow to Japan