2016 international exchange travelers announced(Comments Off on 2016 international exchange travelers announced)
The Australian-New Zealand, Japan, and German Exchange Travelers for 2016 are announced.
The ACS is offering two-year faculty research fellowships for surgeons entering academic careers in surgery or a surgical specialty.
The ACS is now accepting applications for its 2016 Resident Research Scholarships program.
The College is accepting applications for the George H.A. Clowes Jr., Memorial Research Career Development Award which is intended to provide support for the research of a promising young surgical investigator.
A total of 17 surgeons will attend the Leadership Program for Health Policy and Management in June at Brandeis University, Waltham, MA.
More in this category
- ACS announces 2016 Oweida Scholarship recipient
- Five Faculty Research Fellowships awarded
- ACS awards six Resident Research Scholars for 2016–2018
- Report from the 2015 Murray F. Brennan, MD, FACS, International Guest Scholar
- Apply now for the 2016 Claude H. Organ, Jr., MD, FACS, Traveling Fellowship
- International Guest Scholarships available for 2017
- ACS and Triological Society offer Clinical Scientist Development Award
- Community Surgeon Travel Awards available for 2017
- Apply now for 2016 international scholarships for surgical education
- ACS awards Claude H. Organ, Jr., MD, FACS, Traveling Fellowship to Dr. Joseph
- Apply by February 1 for 2016 Scholarships for Heller School Executive Leadership Program
- International ACS NSQIP and Surgical Education Scholarships awarded
- ANZ, Japan, and German exchange travelers for 2015 announced
- Apply for Heller School Executive MBA for Physicians Program by December 1
- Apply now for 2016 Nizar N. Oweida, MD, FACS, Scholarship