Five women were the recipients of the 2018 ACS and COSECSA scholarships.
The ACS Division of Education and the International Relations Committee are now accepting applications for scholarships focused on surgical education.
The ACS Board of Governors is accepting applications for the 2019 Nizar N. Oweida, MD, FACS Scholarship.
The deadline to apply for the ACS/AAST International Scholarship 2019 is March 15.
Application details and deadlines for the 2019 International ACS NSQIP Scholarships are provided in this news brief.
More in this category
- Heller School Executive Leadership Program in Health Policy and Management 2019 scholarships available
- Apply for 2019 international chapter opportunity to develop an ACS-based education course
- 2018 ACS Traveling Fellow to Australia and New Zealand reports on experience
- ACS Traveling Fellow to Germany reports on experiences
- Apply for 2019 ACS/ASBrS International Scholarship
- Applications for 2020 international Traveling Fellowships due November 15
- ANZ, Japan, and German Exchange Travelers for 2018 announced
- Inaugural recipient of ACS Surgical History Group Archives Fellowship announced
- George H.A. Clowes, MD, FACS, Memorial Career Development Awardee for 2018 announced
- Faculty Research Fellowships for 2019 available
- Apply for 2019–2021 Resident Research Scholarships
- ACS 2018 Traveling Fellow to Japan reports on experience
- Health Policy Scholars for 2018 selected
- ACS awards six Resident Research Scholarships for 2018–2020
- Faculty Research Fellows for 2018–2020 announced