Traveling Fellow to Japan reports on experience(Comments Off on Traveling Fellow to Japan reports on experience)
As the 2017 ACS Traveling Fellow to Japan, Elizabeth C. Wick, MD, FACS, describes her professional and personal experiences at several medical centers in Japan.
An update on the Dr. Pon Fund International Chapter Opportunity program is provided.
As the 2016 Australian/New Zealand (ANZ) Traveling Fellow, Clay Cothren Burlew, MD, FACS, offers details about her personal and scientific interactions with ANZ colleagues.
The International Relations Committee of ACS has announced the availability of traveling fellowships to each of the following countries: Australia and New Zealand, Germany, and Japan.
The ACS is offering two-year Faculty Research Fellowships for surgeons entering academic careers in surgery or a surgical specialty
More in this category
- Apply for 2018 ACS/ASBrS International Scholarship
- Resident Research Scholarships for 2018–2020 available
- Award named in honor of Dr. Clowes available for 2018
- ACS awards six Resident Research Scholarships
- Faculty Research Fellows for 2017–2019 announced
- Health Policy Scholars for 2017 selected
- ACS Traveling Fellow to Germany 2016 reports on his experiences
- Community Surgeons Travel Awards available for 2018
- International Guest Scholarships available for 2018
- Applications for 2018 Alliance Scholar Awards accepted through June 30
- International scholarships for surgical education now available
- International Guest Scholar: Paving the way from reconstructive to regenerative surgery
- First ACS/ASBrS International Scholar announced
- Apply for Claude H. Organ, Jr., MD, FACS, Traveling Fellowship
- Applications for 2017 Nizar N. Oweida, MD, FACS, Scholarship due March 1