The ACS Board of Governors is accepting applications for the 2015 Nizar N. Oweida, MD, FACS, Scholarship.
The ACS is offering two-year faculty research fellowships for surgeons entering academic careers in surgery or a surgical specialty.
The International Relations Committee of ACS has announced the availability of traveling fellowships to each of the following countries: Australia and New Zealand, Germany, and Japan.
A total of 17 surgeons will attend the Leadership Program in Health Policy and Management in June at Brandeis University, Waltham, MA.
The recipients of the ACS Faculty Research Fellowships for 2015 are announced.
More in this category
- ACS awards six Resident Research Scholarships
- 2014 IGS reports on experience from the perspective of a woman surgeon
- ACS Division of Education collaborates with universities to offer two new fellowships
- RAS-ACS announces winners of Leadership Scholarship Awards
- Applications for ACS/Triological Society Award due May 15
- 2015 international scholarships for surgical education now available
- Apply now for 2015 Claude H. Organ, Jr., MD, FACS, Traveling Fellowship
- Oweida Scholar reports on experience at Clinical Congress
- International ACS NSQIP Scholarships and International Surgical Education Scholarships deadlines approaching
- Recipients of 2014 NIH-related awards announced
- 2015 George H. A. Clowes, MD, FACS, Memorial Career Development Awardee announced
- College accepting nominations for 2015 Jacobson Promising Investigator Award
- ACS accepting applications for Oweida Scholarship
- New award available for hand surgery research
- Apply by February 2 for 2015 health policy management scholarships