Health Policy Scholars for 2018 selected(Comments Off on Health Policy Scholars for 2018 selected)
A total of 18 surgeons will attend the Leadership Program for Health Policy and Management in June at Brandeis University, Waltham, MA.
The recipients of the ACS Resident Research Scholarships for 2018–2020 are announced.
The four recipients of the ACS Faculty Research Fellowships for 2018 through 2020 have been announced.
The Resident and Associate Society of the American College of Surgeons recently announced the winners of their Leadership Scholarship Awards.
The ACS is offering International Guest Scholarships in 2019 to outstanding young surgeons from countries other than the U.S. or Canada who have demonstrated a strong interest in teaching and research.
More in this category
- 2018 Claude H. Organ, Jr., MD, FACS, Traveling Fellowship
- Community Surgeons Travel Awards available for 2019
- Apply for ACS/SVS Foundation/NIH Research Career Development Award
- Apply for ACS/Triological Society Clinical Scientist Development Award
- ACS/ASBrS International Scholar announced
- Apply for International Scholarships for Surgical Education by March 1
- IGS reports on journey through the halls of U.S. surgical research
- ACS announces recipients of ACS and COSECSA Women Scholars scholarship
- Apply for 2018 International ACS NSQIP Scholarships
- Apply now for 2018 health policy leadership scholarships
- 2018 Nizar N. Oweida, MD, FACS, Scholarships now available
- Traveling Fellow to Japan reports on experience
- Dr. Pon Fund supports international chapter educational programs
- ACS ANZ Traveling Fellow reports on experience at Australian trauma centers
- Applications for international 2019 ACS Traveling Fellowships due November 15