International chapters offered opportunity to develop an ACS-based education course(Comments Off on International chapters offered opportunity to develop an ACS-based education course)
The Dr. Pon Fund will allow international chapters to create a local educational course that includes faculty from the ACS.
As the 2016 Traveling Fellow to Australia and New Zealand (ANZ) Sareh Parangi, MD, FACS, offers details about his personal and scientific interaction with ANZ colleagues.
As the 2016 ACS Traveling Fellow to Japan, Daniel A. Anaya, MD, FACS, describes his professional and persona; experiences at several medical centers in Japan.
The ACS and the American Society of Breast Surgeons (ASBrS) have established the ACS/ASBrS International Scholarship, a new international scholarship for surgeons working to improve the quality of breast cancer surgical services in countries other than the U.S. and Canada.
The Australian-New Zealand, Japan, and German Exchange Travelers for 2016 are announced.
More in this category
- Applications being accepted for Faculty Research Fellowships for 2017–2019
- Apply by September 1 for Resident Research Scholarships for 2017–2019
- Award named in honor of Dr. Clowes available for 2017
- Health Policy Scholars for 2016 selected
- ACS announces 2016 Oweida Scholarship recipient
- Five Faculty Research Fellowships awarded
- ACS awards six Resident Research Scholars for 2016–2018
- Report from the 2015 Murray F. Brennan, MD, FACS, International Guest Scholar
- Apply now for the 2016 Claude H. Organ, Jr., MD, FACS, Traveling Fellowship
- International Guest Scholarships available for 2017
- ACS and Triological Society offer Clinical Scientist Development Award
- Community Surgeon Travel Awards available for 2017
- Apply now for 2016 international scholarships for surgical education
- ACS awards Claude H. Organ, Jr., MD, FACS, Traveling Fellowship to Dr. Joseph
- Apply by February 1 for 2016 Scholarships for Heller School Executive Leadership Program