Applications now being accepted for 2015 Faculty Research Fellowships honoring ACS leaders(Comments Off)
The ACS is offering two-year faculty research fellowships for surgeons entering academic careers in surgery or a surgical specialty, including a newly established Thomas R. Russell, MD, FACS, Faculty Research Fellowship.
As the 2014 ACS Traveling Fellow to Japan, John T. Mullen, MD, FACS, offers details about his personal and scientific interactions with Japanese colleagues.
The Australian-New Zealand, Japan, and German Exchange Travelers for 2014 are announced.
The ACS is now accepting applications for six 2015 Resident Research Scholarships.
As the 2013 Australia and New Zealand Traveling Fellow, Wei Zhou, MD, FACS, offers details about her personal and scientific interactions with Singapore and Australian colleagues.
More in this category
- Resident Research Scholarship change
- First Carlos Pellegrini Traveling Fellow reports on experience
- 2014 Oweida Scholar announced
- Clowes Award offered to promising surgical investigator
- Inaugural Murray F. Brennan, MD, FACS, International Guest Scholar provides report
- 2013 International Surgical Education Scholar reports on experience in North America
- 2014 Health Policy Scholars announced
- Apply by July 1 for 2015 ACS Community Surgeon Travel Awards
- July 1 deadline to apply for 2015 International Guest Scholarships
- ACS Faculty Research Fellowships awarded to five surgeons
- Regents award six Resident Research Scholarships for 2014
- Applications being accepted for the ACS Traveling Fellowship to Japan for 2015
- Scholars in Residence Program benefits surgical residents and the ACS
- ACS offering International Scholarships for surgical education
- Applications for ACS/Triological Society Award due in May