Dr. Pon Fund supports international chapter educational programs(Comments Off on Dr. Pon Fund supports international chapter educational programs)
An update on the Dr. Pon Fund International Chapter Opportunity program is provided.
As the 2016 Australian/New Zealand (ANZ) Traveling Fellow, Clay Cothren Burlew, MD, FACS, offers details about her personal and scientific interactions with ANZ colleagues.
The International Relations Committee of ACS has announced the availability of traveling fellowships to each of the following countries: Australia and New Zealand, Germany, and Japan.
The ACS is offering two-year Faculty Research Fellowships for surgeons entering academic careers in surgery or a surgical specialty
The ACS and the American Society of Breast Surgeons are offering an international scholarship for surgeons working to improve the quality of breast cancer surgical services in countries other than the U.S. and Canada.
More in this category
- Resident Research Scholarships for 2018–2020 available
- Award named in honor of Dr. Clowes available for 2018
- ACS awards six Resident Research Scholarships
- Faculty Research Fellows for 2017–2019 announced
- Health Policy Scholars for 2017 selected
- ACS Traveling Fellow to Germany 2016 reports on his experiences
- Community Surgeons Travel Awards available for 2018
- International Guest Scholarships available for 2018
- Applications for 2018 Alliance Scholar Awards accepted through June 30
- International scholarships for surgical education now available
- International Guest Scholar: Paving the way from reconstructive to regenerative surgery
- First ACS/ASBrS International Scholar announced
- Apply for Claude H. Organ, Jr., MD, FACS, Traveling Fellowship
- Applications for 2017 Nizar N. Oweida, MD, FACS, Scholarship due March 1
- Apply through February 15 for International ACS NSQIP Scholarships 2017