Applications for 2017 Nizar N. Oweida, MD, FACS, Scholarship due March 1(Comments Off on Applications for 2017 Nizar N. Oweida, MD, FACS, Scholarship due March 1)
The ACS Board of Governors is accepting applications for the 2017 Nizar N. Oweida, MD, FACS, Scholarship.
Application details and deadlines for the 2017 International ACS NSQIP Scholarships are provided in this news brief.
The ACS is offering scholarships to subsidize attendance and participation in the 2017 Executive Leadership Program in Health Policy and Management at the Heller School for Social Policy and Management, Brandeis University.
The Dr. Pon Fund will allow international chapters to create a local educational course that includes faculty from the ACS.
As the 2016 Traveling Fellow to Australia and New Zealand (ANZ) Sareh Parangi, MD, FACS, offers details about his personal and scientific interaction with ANZ colleagues.
More in this category
- 2016 Traveling Fellow to Japan reports on visits to hepatobiliary centers
- New ACS/American Society of Breast Surgeons International Scholarship announced
- 2016 international exchange travelers announced
- Applications being accepted for Faculty Research Fellowships for 2017–2019
- Apply by September 1 for Resident Research Scholarships for 2017–2019
- Award named in honor of Dr. Clowes available for 2017
- Health Policy Scholars for 2016 selected
- ACS announces 2016 Oweida Scholarship recipient
- Five Faculty Research Fellowships awarded
- ACS awards six Resident Research Scholars for 2016–2018
- Report from the 2015 Murray F. Brennan, MD, FACS, International Guest Scholar
- Apply now for the 2016 Claude H. Organ, Jr., MD, FACS, Traveling Fellowship
- International Guest Scholarships available for 2017
- ACS and Triological Society offer Clinical Scientist Development Award
- Community Surgeon Travel Awards available for 2017