RAS-ACS announces Leadership Scholarship Award winners(Comments Off on RAS-ACS announces Leadership Scholarship Award winners)
The Resident and Associate Society of the American College of Surgeons recently announced the winners of their Leadership Scholarship Awards.
The ACS is offering International Guest Scholarships in 2019 to outstanding young surgeons from countries other than the U.S. or Canada who have demonstrated a strong interest in teaching and research.
The ACS is now accepting applications for the 2017 Claude H. Organ, Jr., MD, FACS, Traveling Fellowship.
The International Relations Committee of the ACS announces the availability of two 2018 Community Surgeon Travel Awards, which allow surgeons outside the U.S.to participate in the annual ACS Clinical Congress.
Supplemental funding available to surgeon-scientists who are in the early stages of their research careers and who have been granted an NIH award.
More in this category
- Apply for ACS/Triological Society Clinical Scientist Development Award
- ACS/ASBrS International Scholar announced
- Apply for International Scholarships for Surgical Education by March 1
- IGS reports on journey through the halls of U.S. surgical research
- ACS announces recipients of ACS and COSECSA Women Scholars scholarship
- Apply for 2018 International ACS NSQIP Scholarships
- Apply now for 2018 health policy leadership scholarships
- 2018 Nizar N. Oweida, MD, FACS, Scholarships now available
- Traveling Fellow to Japan reports on experience
- Dr. Pon Fund supports international chapter educational programs
- ACS ANZ Traveling Fellow reports on experience at Australian trauma centers
- Applications for international 2019 ACS Traveling Fellowships due November 15
- 2018–2020 Faculty Research Fellowships available
- Apply for 2018 ACS/ASBrS International Scholarship
- Resident Research Scholarships for 2018–2020 available