International ACS NSQIP and Surgical Education Scholarships awarded(Comments Off on International ACS NSQIP and Surgical Education Scholarships awarded)
The 2015 awardees of the International ACS National Surgical Quality Improvement Program Scholarship and International Surgical Education Scholarship are announced in this news brief as are application details and deadlines for the 2016 scholarships.
The Australian-New Zealand, Japan, and German surgeon exchange program travelers for 2015 are announced.
The application deadline for the Heller School of Brandeis University Executive Master of Business Administration program for physicians is December 1.
The ACS Board of Governors is accepting applications for the 2015 Nizar N. Oweida, MD, FACS, Scholarship.
The ACS is offering two-year faculty research fellowships for surgeons entering academic careers in surgery or a surgical specialty.
More in this category
- Applications for 2017 ACS Traveling Fellowships due November 16
- 2015 Health Policy Scholars announced
- ACS awards five Faculty Research Fellowships
- ACS awards six Resident Research Scholarships
- 2014 IGS reports on experience from the perspective of a woman surgeon
- ACS Division of Education collaborates with universities to offer two new fellowships
- RAS-ACS announces winners of Leadership Scholarship Awards
- Applications for ACS/Triological Society Award due May 15
- 2015 international scholarships for surgical education now available
- Apply now for 2015 Claude H. Organ, Jr., MD, FACS, Traveling Fellowship
- Oweida Scholar reports on experience at Clinical Congress
- International ACS NSQIP Scholarships and International Surgical Education Scholarships deadlines approaching
- Recipients of 2014 NIH-related awards announced
- 2015 George H. A. Clowes, MD, FACS, Memorial Career Development Awardee announced
- College accepting nominations for 2015 Jacobson Promising Investigator Award