The Nizar N. Oweida, MD, FACS, Scholar, John M. McBee, MD, FACS, reports on his experiences at the 2014 Clinical Congress.
International ACS NSQIP Scholarships and International Surgical Education Scholarships deadlines approaching
Application details and deadlines for the 2015 ACS Surgeons National Surgical Quality Improvement Program Scholarships and the International Surgical Education Scholarships are provided in this news brief.
Two surgeons have been selected to receive ACS/National Institutes of Health supplement awards.
The American College of Surgeons recently selected Ankush Gosain, MD, PhD, FACS, to receive the 2015 George H.A. Clowes, MD, FACS, Memorial Career Development Award. Dr. Gosain is an assistant professor, division of pediatric surgery, University of Wisconsin-Madison. His research project is titled Gastrointestinal Mucosal Immune Defects in Hirschsprung’s Disease. Dr. Gosain anticipates that his […]
The ACS is accepting nominations for the 11th Joan L. and Julius H. Jacobson II Promising Investigator Award to be conferred in 2015.
More in this category
- ACS accepting applications for Oweida Scholarship
- New award available for hand surgery research
- Apply by February 2 for 2015 health policy management scholarships
- 2014 Traveling Fellow to Germany reports on experiences
- Apply now for 2016 ANZ, Germany, Japan traveling fellowships
- 2014 Claude H. Organ, Jr., MD, FACS, Traveling Fellow announced
- Claude H. Organ, Jr., MD, FACS, Traveling Fellow reports on experience in India
- Applications now being accepted for 2015 Faculty Research Fellowships honoring ACS leaders
- Report of the 2014 ACS Traveling Fellow to Japan
- 2014 Australia-New Zealand, Japan, and German Exchange Travelers announced
- Applications for Resident Research Scholarships due September 2
- ACS/ANZ Traveling Scholar reports on trip to Singapore and Australia
- Resident Research Scholarship change
- First Carlos Pellegrini Traveling Fellow reports on experience
- 2014 Oweida Scholar announced