2015 Health Policy Scholars announced(Comments Off)
A total of 17 surgeons will attend the Leadership Program in Health Policy and Management in June at Brandeis University, Waltham, MA.
The recipients of the ACS Faculty Research Fellowships for 2015 are announced.
The recipients of the ACS Research Research Scholarships for 2015 are announced.
Maria Eliza M. Raymundo, MD, DMCC, FPUA, FPCS—an attending urologist based in the Philippines—reports on her experiences as the 2014 International Guest Scholar.
The ACS Division of Education is offering two new fellowships—one in conjunction with the MacLean Center for Clinical Medical Ethics at the University of Chicago, IL, and the other with the department of surgery at the University of Wisconsin, Madison.
More in this category
- RAS-ACS announces winners of Leadership Scholarship Awards
- Applications for ACS/Triological Society Award due May 15
- 2015 international scholarships for surgical education now available
- Apply now for 2015 Claude H. Organ, Jr., MD, FACS, Traveling Fellowship
- Oweida Scholar reports on experience at Clinical Congress
- International ACS NSQIP Scholarships and International Surgical Education Scholarships deadlines approaching
- Recipients of 2014 NIH-related awards announced
- 2015 George H. A. Clowes, MD, FACS, Memorial Career Development Awardee announced
- College accepting nominations for 2015 Jacobson Promising Investigator Award
- ACS accepting applications for Oweida Scholarship
- New award available for hand surgery research
- Apply by February 2 for 2015 health policy management scholarships
- 2014 Traveling Fellow to Germany reports on experiences
- Apply now for 2016 ANZ, Germany, Japan traveling fellowships
- 2014 Claude H. Organ, Jr., MD, FACS, Traveling Fellow announced