The ACS Division of Education and the International Relations Committee are now accepting applications for scholarships focused on surgical education.
The ACS is now accepting applications for the 2015 Claude H. Organ, Jr., MD, FACS, Traveling Fellowship.
The Nizar N. Oweida, MD, FACS, Scholar, John M. McBee, MD, FACS, reports on his experiences at the 2014 Clinical Congress.
International ACS NSQIP Scholarships and International Surgical Education Scholarships deadlines approaching
Application details and deadlines for the 2015 ACS Surgeons National Surgical Quality Improvement Program Scholarships and the International Surgical Education Scholarships are provided in this news brief.
Two surgeons have been selected to receive ACS/National Institutes of Health supplement awards.
More in this category
- 2015 George H. A. Clowes, MD, FACS, Memorial Career Development Awardee announced
- College accepting nominations for 2015 Jacobson Promising Investigator Award
- ACS accepting applications for Oweida Scholarship
- New award available for hand surgery research
- Apply by February 2 for 2015 health policy management scholarships
- 2014 Traveling Fellow to Germany reports on experiences
- Apply now for 2016 ANZ, Germany, Japan traveling fellowships
- 2014 Claude H. Organ, Jr., MD, FACS, Traveling Fellow announced
- Claude H. Organ, Jr., MD, FACS, Traveling Fellow reports on experience in India
- Applications now being accepted for 2015 Faculty Research Fellowships honoring ACS leaders
- Report of the 2014 ACS Traveling Fellow to Japan
- 2014 Australia-New Zealand, Japan, and German Exchange Travelers announced
- Applications for Resident Research Scholarships due September 2
- ACS/ANZ Traveling Scholar reports on trip to Singapore and Australia
- Resident Research Scholarship change