J. David Richardson, MD, FACS, installed as President of the ACS(Comments Off on J. David Richardson, MD, FACS, installed as President of the ACS)
David Richardson, MD, FACS, was installed as ACS President, and Ronald V. Maier, MD, FACS, FRCSEd(Hon), and Walter J. Pories, MD, FACS, were installed as First and Second Vice-Presidents, respectively, at Clinical Congress 2015.
Honorary Fellowship in the ACS was awarded to six prominent surgeons from around the world during Convocation ceremonies that preceded the official opening of Clinical Congress 2015.
Prof. Emmanuel Quaye Archampong, MB, BS, FRCSEd, FRCSEng, is presented for Honorary Fellowship in the ACS by Samuel Adetola Adebonojo, MD, FACS, FCCP, FWACS.
Prof. William B. Coman, MD, MB, BS, FACS, FRCSEd, FRCSEng, FRACS, is presented for Honorary Fellowship in the ACS by David J. Terris, MD, FACS.
Prof. Mahesh R. Desai, MB, BS, MS, FRCSEd, FRCSEng, is presented for Honorary Fellowship in the ACS by Glenn M. Preminger, MD.
More in this category
- Citation for Prof. Abraham Fingerhut, MD, FACS, FRCSP(g), FRCSEng
- Citation for Prof. Eduardo de Santibañes, MD, PhD
- Citation for Prof. Sir Errol Ricardo Walrond, MB, BS, BSc(Hon), FACS, FRCSEng, FCCS
- Apply now for ACS Fellowship
- ACS NSQIP conference: 10 years of putting the patient first
- JACS receives highest impact factor to date
- AMA HOD Annual Meeting sparks adoption of new policies
- ACS offers international chapters opportunity to create educational program
- Dr. Sachdeva delivers named lectures at graduation day events for surgery residents
- Disciplinary actions taken
- Compendium on improving survivability from mass casualty events
- John A. Weigelt, MD, DVM, FACS, chosen as 2015 Distinguished Service Award recipient
- Official notice: Annual Business Meeting of Members, American College of Surgeons
- Fellows honored for volunteerism
- Bleeding control spotlighted at new ACS Theater Sessions at Clinical Congress