This news brief highlights passage of the Medicare Access and Children’s Health Insurance Program Reauthorization Act of 2015, which provides necessary Medicare reforms and repeals the sustainable growth rate payment formula.
A preview of the Hartford Consensus III report, which focuses on educating the public on what they can do to help victims in mass-casualty situations.
The ACS Diversity Community—part of an online platform for members of the College with shared interests—is the focus of a new Bulletin column that will feature updates from ACS Community editors
Retired Brigadier General John E. Hutton, Jr., MD, FACS, was buried with full military honors at Arlington National Cemetery April 1.
Members now have the opportunity to read a digital version of the Bulletin and opt out of receiving a print version of the publication.
More in this category
- Dr. Turner is first woman SBAS president-elect
- Commission on Cancer to hold two educational programs in June
- Becker’s Hospital Review names Dr. Ko one of 50 patient safety experts
- Dr. Ellner receives inaugural Roger Schenke Award from AAPL
- 2015 Resident Trauma Papers Competition winners announced
- Wall Street Journal article features enhanced recovery protocols
- ACS NSQIP hospitals significantly improve outcomes over time
- Dr. Michelassi honored with National Physician of the Year Award
- MHSSPACS Leadership Group holds inaugural meeting in Chicago, IL
- Disciplinary actions taken
- Report on ACSPA/ACS activities, February 2015
- 75 cancer care facilities receive ACS CoC Outstanding Achievement Award
- ACS in the News
- ACS Surgical History Group accepting poster abstracts until May 29