Children’s Surgery Verification program officially under way(Comments Off on Children’s Surgery Verification program officially under way)
The final standards for the Children’s Surgery Verification Quality Improvement Program have been released along with a pre-review questionnaire for centers seeking verification.
The American College of Surgeons (ACS), in collaboration with the Johns Hopkins Medicine Armstrong Institute for Patient Safety and Quality, Baltimore, MD, has launched the AHRQ (Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality) Safety Program for Enhanced Recovery after Surgery (ERAS). This new surgical quality improvement program is funded and guided by AHRQ. The AHRQ Safety […]
With a new emphasis on the broad spectrum of ACS Quality Programs, the ACS NSQIP Annual Conference will now be known as the 2017 ACS Quality and Safety Conference and will take place July 21–24 at the New York Hilton Midtown, NY.
Registration is open for the 11th annual ACS Residents as Teachers and Leaders Course, April 28−30 at the College’s headquarters in Chicago, IL.
Apply now for the American College of Surgeons (ACS) Surgeons as Leaders: From Operating Room to Boardroom Course April 30–May 3 in Durham, NC.
More in this category
- 22 cancer care facilities receive biannual CoC Outstanding Achievement Award
- Coming next month in JACS, and online now: Distal cholangiocarcinoma and pancreas cancer
- Post-election health policy takes center stage at AMA HOD meeting
- TQIP annual meeting continues to advance quality trauma care
- Initiating a surgical society within the ACS: The renewed Excelsior Surgical Society
- Register now to participate in ACS Leadership & Advocacy Summit 2017
- Coming next month in JACS, and online now: Quality measures and accreditation of breast centers
- Disciplinary actions taken in 2016
- Nominations for 2017 volunteerism and humanitarian awards due February 28
- Michael J. Zinner, MD, FACS, elected Chair of ACS Board of Regents
- Leigh A. Neumayer, MD, FACS, elected Vice-Chair of ACS Board of Regents
- Coming next month in JACS, and online now: Latest results from the “FIRST” Trial
- Important changes made in the AJCC Cancer Staging Manual, Eighth Edition
- ACS Clinical Scholars in Residence benefit from access to outcomes measures and mentors
- ACS NSQIP honors 60 hospitals for meritorious outcomes in surgical care