Dr. Timothy Chuter receives 2017 ACS Jacobson Innovation Award(Comments Off on Dr. Timothy Chuter receives 2017 ACS Jacobson Innovation Award)
The 2017 Jacobson Innovation Award honors the accomplishments of Timothy A.M. Chuter, MB, BS, DM, FACS, a general vascular surgeon known for his pioneering work in the development of microsurgery.
2017 Leadership Summit: Leading from behind, building resiliency, and strengthening nontechnical skills
This article summarizes the leadership portion of the 2017 ACS Leadership & Advocacy Summit in Washington, DC, which focused on a range of topics including managing difficult people and the role of nontechnical skills in the operating room.
An overview of the advocacy portion of the 2017 ACS Leadership & Advocacy Summit summarizes key issues presented during meetings with legislators on Capitol Hill.
This report summarizes the topics that the College’s delegation addressed at the American Medical Association House of Delegates meeting in June.
Resident Members of the ACS are encouraged to apply for Associate Fellowship.
More in this category
- Coming next month in JACS and online now: Oncologic safety of nipple-sparing mastectomy in women with breast cancer
- ACS Lobby Days Program: Surgeons work the halls of state capitols to advocate for the profession
- Register for ACS Course on Simulation-Based Surgical Education and Training
- SSC Women’s Committee hosts leadership symposium
- Dr. Turner concludes term as SBAS president
- ASBrS hosts first ACS/ASBrS International Scholar
- ACSPA-SurgeonsPAC maintains strong presence at 2017 Advocacy Summit
- In memoriam: Thomas E. Starzl, MD, PhD, FACS, organ transplantation pioneer
- CQGS releases preliminary standards for quality surgical care for older adults
- New ACS surgical practice guidelines now include patient education
- Coming next month in JACS and online now: Twenty-year experience with aorto-enteric fistula repair: Gastrointestinal complications predict mortality
- ACS Board of Regents approves new Foundation officers
- Dr. Henri Ford accorded honorary fellowship in RCSEng
- Coming next month in JACS and online now: Personal and professional well-being of surgical residents in New England
- Report on ACSPA/ACS activities, February 2017