The 2015 Jacobson Innovation Award honors Joseph P. Vacanti, MD, FACS, for his work in the field of tissue engineering,
The ACS Evidence-Based Decisions in Surgery (EBDS) program recently released four new modules.
The ACS in partnership with the John A. Hartford Foundation, announced a four-year initiative aimed at improving health care for older surgical patients through a standards and verification program for hospitals.
The ACS is launching a video series that shares Fellows’ perspectives on ACS Division of Education programs, including lifelong learning and professional development resources.
Henri R. Ford, MD, MHA, FACS, completed the first separation of conjoined twins in his native country of Haiti on May 22.
More in this category
- Board of Regents approves new seats; nominations due September 10
- Dr. Pellegrini elected to Royal National Academy of Spain
- Save the date: Clinical Trials Methods Course, November 6−10, in Chicago
- ACS launches home skills program for complex wound management
- News from the ACS Communities: ACS extends invitation to join online military community
- Board of Governors pillars at work: An update
- 2015 Leadership program: Leading with influence and overcoming resistance to change
- A Fellow’s perspective on the Summit: Why are you here? To lead, to advocate, and to connect
- 2015 Advocacy program: Attendees learn the power of a unified voice
- Members in the news
- Study cites ACS NSQIP as exemplary clinical data registry
- Register now for ACS NSQIP Conference, July 25–28, in Chicago
- ACS seeks to fill six vacancies on Commission on Cancer
- ACS in the News