ACS Board of Regents approves new Foundation officers(Comments Off on ACS Board of Regents approves new Foundation officers)
The ACS Board of Regents approved new officers of the ACS Foundation Board of Directors at the Regents’ February meeting in Chicago, IL.
Henri Ford, MD, FACS, member of the ACS Board of Regents, was accorded Honorary Fellowship in the Royal College of Surgeons of England (RCSEng) on March 7 in London, U.K.
Coming next month in JACS and online now: Personal and professional well-being of surgical residents in New England
This news brief highlights a JACS article that examines the well-being of surgical residents in New England.
This report describes the recent activities, initiatives, and business matters of both the American College of Surgeons Professional Association and of the ACS as of February 2017.
Denton A. Cooley, MD, FACS, a cardiothoracic surgeon and Past-Governor of the American College of Surgeons, passed away November 18, 2016.
More in this category
- Chapter news
- Access new surgeon and resident well-being resources
- Associate Fellows: Apply now for ACS Fellowship
- Capitol Hill lawmakers participate in bleeding control simulations
- Coming next month in JACS, and online now: Public perceptions of overlapping surgery
- Children’s Surgery Verification program officially under way
- ACS launches AHRQ Safety Program for ERAS
- ACS NSQIP conference gets new name, expanded focus
- Register for 2017 ACS Residents as Teachers and Leaders Course
- ACS Surgeons as Leaders Course Set for April 30
- 22 cancer care facilities receive biannual CoC Outstanding Achievement Award
- Coming next month in JACS, and online now: Distal cholangiocarcinoma and pancreas cancer
- Post-election health policy takes center stage at AMA HOD meeting
- TQIP annual meeting continues to advance quality trauma care
- Initiating a surgical society within the ACS: The renewed Excelsior Surgical Society