Your ACS benefits
Opportunities to engage in international and domestic humanitarian outreach through ACS Operation Giving Back are summarized.
An update on resources available for enhancing professional and personal goals is provided.
One of the primary goals of the American College of Surgeons (ACS) is to provide surgeons with knowledge and skills to deliver the highest quality of patient care. The guidelines and statements developed by the ACS are intended to inform and guide Fellows in the care of their patients and to educate their patients and […]
The goals of the ACS Women in Surgery Committee and its six subcommittees are summarized.
The ACS Committee on Diversity has released new resources to support surgeons with challenges related to diversity and cultural competency.
More in this category
- Stop the Bleed program more important now than ever
- Underused resources every ACS member should know about
- Local and global opportunities for member engagement
- Next generation SSR helps surgeons comply with regulatory mandates and improve performance
- New resources available for your personal and professional development
- ACS Case Reviews in Surgery and AHRQ Safety Program for ERAS: New ACS programs enhance quality patient care
- Operation Giving Back and the ACS Archives offer opportunities for engagement
- Maximize your visibility and the benefits of Fellowship with the My Profile Web page
- Legislative activities and informed consent
- JACS CME and the ACS NSQIP Surgical Risk Calculator
- Insure your family’s future with life and disability insurance
- SRGS and the COT trauma education programs: Keeping surgeons current on the provision of optimal patient care
- The ACS Surgery Career Connection and Coding Hotline
- ACS educational awards and MyCME
- Resources for optimal patient care: EBDS and patient education programs