Your ACS benefits
Next generation SSR helps surgeons comply with regulatory mandates and improve performance(Comments Off on Next generation SSR helps surgeons comply with regulatory mandates and improve performance)
The Surgeon Specific Registry’s new features are described, including the opportunity for individual surgeons to fulfill clinical practice needs, such as logging cases, tracking outcomes, and analyzing data.
This month’s column highlights both personal and professional development resources available to members of the College.
ACS Case Reviews in Surgery and AHRQ Safety Program for ERAS: New ACS programs enhance quality patient care
This month’s column describes two ACS programs: The ACS Case Reviews in Surgery, which is intended to improve surgical skills, and the Enhanced Recovery After Surgery program, which supports evidence-based perioperative care.
This month’s column describes the member engagement opportunities offered through the ACS Operation Giving Back program and the ACS Archives.
This month’s column highlights the ACS Member Profile—which allows users to manage CME credits, link to the ACS Communities, and contact ACS leaders—as well as the Surgeon Specific Registry, which allows users to track cases and outcomes.
More in this category
- Legislative activities and informed consent
- JACS CME and the ACS NSQIP Surgical Risk Calculator
- Insure your family’s future with life and disability insurance
- SRGS and the COT trauma education programs: Keeping surgeons current on the provision of optimal patient care
- The ACS Surgery Career Connection and Coding Hotline
- ACS educational awards and MyCME
- Resources for optimal patient care: EBDS and patient education programs
- The Surgeon Specific Registry and the ACS Member Profile enhance your practice