Your ACS benefits
Operation Giving Back and the ACS Archives offer opportunities for engagement(Comments Off on Operation Giving Back and the ACS Archives offer opportunities for engagement)
This month’s column describes the member engagement opportunities offered through the ACS Operation Giving Back program and the ACS Archives.
This month’s column highlights the ACS Member Profile—which allows users to manage CME credits, link to the ACS Communities, and contact ACS leaders—as well as the Surgeon Specific Registry, which allows users to track cases and outcomes.
ACS advocacy efforts and an automated informed consent tool are the two ACS benefits summarized in this month’s column.
Two ACS resources are highlighted in this month’s column—JACS and the ACS NSQIP Surgical Risk Calculator.
The long-term value of life and disability insurance is the focus of this month’s column.
More in this category
- SRGS and the COT trauma education programs: Keeping surgeons current on the provision of optimal patient care
- The ACS Surgery Career Connection and Coding Hotline
- ACS educational awards and MyCME
- Resources for optimal patient care: EBDS and patient education programs
- The Surgeon Specific Registry and the ACS Member Profile enhance your practice