Your ACS benefits
Your ACS benefits: ACS Committee on Diversity offers diversity resources(Comments Off on Your ACS benefits: ACS Committee on Diversity offers diversity resources)
The ACS Committee on Diversity has released new resources to support surgeons with challenges related to diversity and cultural competency.
An update on the Stop the Bleed® program, including enhancements to the website, is provided.
This month’s column focuses on ACS benefits including educational webinars for young surgeons, the Onboarding Checklist for Surgeons, and ACS affinity programs.
This month’s column focuses on the value of joining your local ACS chapter and of participating in Operation Giving Back.
The Surgeon Specific Registry’s new features are described, including the opportunity for individual surgeons to fulfill clinical practice needs, such as logging cases, tracking outcomes, and analyzing data.
More in this category
- New resources available for your personal and professional development
- ACS Case Reviews in Surgery and AHRQ Safety Program for ERAS: New ACS programs enhance quality patient care
- Operation Giving Back and the ACS Archives offer opportunities for engagement
- Maximize your visibility and the benefits of Fellowship with the My Profile Web page
- Legislative activities and informed consent
- JACS CME and the ACS NSQIP Surgical Risk Calculator
- Insure your family’s future with life and disability insurance
- SRGS and the COT trauma education programs: Keeping surgeons current on the provision of optimal patient care
- The ACS Surgery Career Connection and Coding Hotline
- ACS educational awards and MyCME
- Resources for optimal patient care: EBDS and patient education programs
- The Surgeon Specific Registry and the ACS Member Profile enhance your practice