Your ACS benefits
ACS Case Reviews in Surgery and AHRQ Safety Program for ERAS: New ACS programs enhance quality patient care(Comments Off on ACS Case Reviews in Surgery and AHRQ Safety Program for ERAS: New ACS programs enhance quality patient care)
This month’s column describes two ACS programs: The ACS Case Reviews in Surgery, which is intended to improve surgical skills, and the Enhanced Recovery After Surgery program, which supports evidence-based perioperative care.
This month’s column describes the member engagement opportunities offered through the ACS Operation Giving Back program and the ACS Archives.
This month’s column highlights the ACS Member Profile—which allows users to manage CME credits, link to the ACS Communities, and contact ACS leaders—as well as the Surgeon Specific Registry, which allows users to track cases and outcomes.
ACS advocacy efforts and an automated informed consent tool are the two ACS benefits summarized in this month’s column.
Two ACS resources are highlighted in this month’s column—JACS and the ACS NSQIP Surgical Risk Calculator.
More in this category
- Insure your family’s future with life and disability insurance
- SRGS and the COT trauma education programs: Keeping surgeons current on the provision of optimal patient care
- The ACS Surgery Career Connection and Coding Hotline
- ACS educational awards and MyCME
- Resources for optimal patient care: EBDS and patient education programs
- The Surgeon Specific Registry and the ACS Member Profile enhance your practice