NTDB® data points
What’s cookin’? Who’s lookin’?(Comments Off)
This month’s column examines the occurrence of pediatric scald injuries in the NTDB research dataset for 2013.
This month’s column examined the occurrence of burn-related injuries in the NTDB research dataset for 2013.
This month’s column looks at how provisions in the Affordable Care Act are affecting access to care for Americans as a whole and considers the potential effects on trauma care specifically.
The 2014 Annual Pediatric Report of the National Trauma Data Bank (NTDB®)—which outlines a variety of issues regarding the current state of care for injured pediatric patients in the U.S. and Canada—is highlighted in this month’s column.
The 2014 Annual Report of the National Trauma Data Bank (NTDB®)—an updated analysis of the largest aggregation of U.S. and Canadian trauma registry data—is highlighted in this month’s column.
More in this category
- Go before you go: Bladder injuries
- The DTs: Delirium tremens
- Unanticipated withdrawal
- Don’t chance it: Use your seatbelt
- BYOB helmet
- To protect your children, keep your pool safe
- Flotation devices—Mae West style
- Residential institutions
- Top 10 list
- Zero tolerance
- 2013 Pediatric Report: Pediatric consumers
- Annual Report 2013: Where did they go?
- Sleeper hold
- What’s on TV
- London Bridge is falling down