NTDB® data points
Annual Report 2016: Almost a 10(Comments Off on Annual Report 2016: Almost a 10)
The 2016 Annual Report of the National Trauma Data Bank (NTDB®)—an updated analysis of the largest aggregation of U.S. and Canadian trauma registry data—is highlighted.
This month’s column examines effect of diabetes mellitus on cases of injury reported in the National Trauma Data Bank® (NTDB®) research dataset.
This month’s column examines the occurrence of patients injured by firearms using information from NTDB research dataset.
This month’s column examines the occurrence of escalator injuries in the NTDB research dataset for 2014.
This month’s column examines the occurrence of highway shootings in the NTDB research dataset for 2014.
More in this category
- The rise of the smombies and fall of the pedestrians
- The walking dead
- Biting the hand that feeds you
- Cold-blooded killer
- Look up and die
- Keep an eye out
- 2015 Pediatric Report: Pediatric regional trauma
- Annual Report 2015: Regional trauma
- “Holiday Road”
- Black Wednesday
- A hot mess: Clothing-related burn injuries
- All smoke, no fire
- Hit the road, jacked—road rash injuries