NTDB® data points
Baby on board: Trauma in pregnancy(Comments Off on Baby on board: Trauma in pregnancy)
This month’s column examines the occurrence of injured patients who were pregnant at the time of injury in the National Trauma Data Bank® (NTDB®) research dataset.
The 2017 Annual Pediatric Report of the National Trauma Data Bank (NTDB®)—which outlines a variety of issues regarding the current state of care for injured pediatric patients in the U.S. and Canada—is highlighted.
The 2017 Annual Report of the National Trauma Data Bank (NTDB®)—an updated analysis of the largest aggregation of U.S. and Canadian trauma registry data—is highlighted.
This month’s column uses the National Trauma Data Bank® (NTDB®) research dataset to examine the occurrence of urethral injuries.
This month’s column examines the occurrence of drivers injured while using a handheld interactive electronic device.
More in this category
- Irregular trauma: Trauma and atrial fibrillation
- Gone retroviral: Trauma and HIV
- “Gone viral”: Trauma and hepatitis C
- Amusement park injuries are not amusing
- Asleep at the wheel: Obstructive sleep apnea
- I broke my neck: Femur fractures
- Make no bones about it
- What you don’t see can kill you
- 2016 Pediatric Annual Report: Almost a 10
- Annual Report 2016: Almost a 10
- Don’t sugarcoat it
- Guns and the golden years
- Stairway to heaven
- Deadly rush hour
- The rise of the smombies and fall of the pedestrians