From residency to retirement
More in this category
- One surgeon’s principles
- The ACS motto: What does it really mean?
- Remembering Hank
- RAS-ACS International Exchange Scholarship Program provides unique opportunity for global collaboration
- The quest for safe surgical care: Are we missing the obvious?
- Surgeons as employees: Is the lining always golden?
- Medicine still a noble calling, despite outside interference
- Retired surgeon satisfies desire to serve patients through primary care
- Changing the surgical culture, one apple at a time
- Is medicine still a good profession? Reflections of a retired surgeon