ACS Clinical Research Program
Geriatric assessment and frailty in older cancer patients(Comments Off on Geriatric assessment and frailty in older cancer patients)
The importance of identifying high-risk, frail cancer patients to ensure optical care is the focus of this month’s column.
The role of precision immunotherapy in treating solid tumors is summarized.
Clinical trial findings in the IDEA collaboration are summarized to determine possible duration of adjuvant chemotherapy in patients with stage III colon cancer.
Three important trials examining adjuvant therapies for biliary tract cancers, which were recently completed and reported, are summarized.
The OPTI-Surg study evaluates an efficient screening and optimization tool for improving outcomes after major cancer surgery.
More in this category
- Surgical management of ADH, ALH, and LCIS
- Clinical trials for surgeons: Hurdles and opportunities
- Present and future cancer staging with the eighth edition of the AJCC Cancer Staging Manual
- Induction chemotherapy and minimally invasive transanal surgery to increase organ preservation in rectal cancer
- Preventing colorectal adenomas in cancer survivors: An update on the PACES/S0820 trial
- ACS CRP sponsors educational sessions at Clinical Congress 2017
- Current role of immunotherapy in urologic cancers
- Gastrectomy for cancer: What are the benefits of a minimally invasive approach?
- ACS CRP Dissemination and Implementation Committee issues call for participants in pilot project
- Interventions to promote better conversations about initial treatment for prostate cancer
- Junior investigators: Get engaged in the Alliance for Clinical Trials in Oncology
- In search of the philosopher’s stone: The ALCHEMIST study for lung cancer
- A new approach for advanced gastric cancer: Using PET scans as a biomarker of preoperative chemotherapy efficacy
- Surgery versus monitoring and endocrine therapy for low-risk DCIS: The COMET Trial
- Second edition of Operative Standards for Cancer Surgery to be published in early 2017