A look at The Joint Commission
Henry Ford Health System opens up about pilot testing Oro 2.0(Comments Off on Henry Ford Health System opens up about pilot testing Oro 2.0)
This month’s column describes The Joint Commission Center for Transforming Healthcare’s Oro 2.0 High Reliability Organizational Assessment application, which can help organization achieve better outcomes.
The benefits of Patient Blood Management Certification are highlighted in this month’s column.
An update on the Joint Commission’s standards for pain assessment and treatment is provided, along with five misconceptions that are commonly associated with these standards.
Suggestions for effectively using time outs are summarized in this month’s column.
The key elements of TJC’s total hip and total knee replacement certification program are described in this month’s column
More in this category
- Hand hygiene TST helps hospitals reduce HAI rates
- Improvements continue in surgical care accountability measures
- Credentialing and privileging: Five tips for ASCs
- Antibiotic resistance causing issues for surgical patients
- The high reliability journey: A look in the mirror with Oro 2.0
- RPI can be used to improve surgical care
- High reliability science and surgery: The Joint Commission’s Robust Process Improvement methodology
- Safety culture is a great fit for the OR
- Addressing surgeon fatigue and sleep deprivation
- TST: The right operation, on the right patient, in the right location
- A new direction for “A look at The Joint Commission”
- Monitoring OR fires to improve patient safety
- Eisenberg Award presented to ACS NSQIP for quality improvement efforts
- Managing medication in ambulatory surgery centers
- Hospitals continue to improve on surgical care accountability measures