The efficacy of a pediatric cervical spine clearance pathway developed by Beaumont Children’s Hospital, Royal Oak, MI, is described.
Clinical trial data are examined to help develop a consensus approach for locally advanced gastric cancer.
Archives of the American College of Surgeons
Strategies for curbing aggressive patient behavior in the workplace are examined.
More in this category
- Back stabbers and the renal wounds they inflict
- Looking forward – April 2019
- Modifier 51 or 59? How to correctly report multiple procedures
- Rural surgery call coverage: Innovative locoregional solutions can fill the gap
- The Italian surgeons who helped build international relationships
- Preoperative smoking intervention techniques improve outcomes for lung cancer patients
- Joint Commission reinstates individual physician mechanical thrombectomy volume eligibility requirement
- Current trends in prostate cancer: The role of brachytherapy
- Old, irregular, thin, and falling
- Looking forward – March 2019
- Dedicated pre- and postoperative unit leads to fasttrack pathway for noncomplicated pediatric appendicitis
- Atezolizumab in the adjuvant treatment of stage III colon cancer: Can PD-L1 inhibition improve survival?
- The book that established plastic surgery in the U.S.
- A look at The Joint Commission: Sentinel Event Alert focuses on developing a reporting culture by learning from close calls
- NTDB data points: Traumatic injuries below the belt