Looking forward – September 2017(Comments Off on Looking forward – September 2017)
Dr. Hoyt’s column highlights the Scientific Program of Clinical Congress 2017, as well as other educational and member engagement opportunities offered during the annual meeting.
Summarizes the purpose of Alternative Payment Models (APMs) and the ACS-Brandeis Advanced (A-APM) proposal.
Summarizes the challenges and benefits of launching a preoperative smoking cessation program.
The Surgicon Project and its global surgical training methodology are examined.
A summary of five ACS CRP Clinical Congress 2017 sessions is provided.
More in this category
- The covert operations performed on President Grover Cleveland
- The Joint Commission releases new measures for hip and knee replacement operations
- Gone retroviral: Trauma and HIV
- Looking forward – August 2017
- Health insurance audit processes, penalties, and appeals
- Unlisted procedures: Strategies for successful reimbursement
- Current role of immunotherapy in urologic cancers
- Next generation SSR helps surgeons comply with regulatory mandates and improve performance
- Improper sterilization and high-level disinfection of equipment challenges organizations
- “Gone viral”: Trauma and hepatitis C
- Letters to the Editor
- Looking forward – July 2017
- Postoperative data reporting for global services
- Coding for dialysis circuit interventions
- RS3—the Montana Rural Surgery Support System—is a model for surgical care in rural CAHs