Posts by Stefan W. Leichtle, MD:
- RAS-ACS Symposium essays—Social media: Threat to professionalism and privacy or essential for current surgical practice?
- Political advocacy in surgery: The case for individual engagement
- Surgeons and social media: Threat to professionalism or an essential part of contemporary surgical practice?
- What does the ACA mean for residents and their future practice?
- The five-year general surgery residency: Reform or revolution?
- Online physician reviews: The good, the bad, and the ugly
- Surgery at the end of life: For love or money?
- Physician leadership and the future of surgical practice