Posts by Naveen F. Sangji, MD, MPH:
- RAS-ACS Symposium essays: Residents debate the future of leadership in surgery
- Surgical leadership is required to reverse the opioid crisis
- Reframing surgical leadership in 2017: Surgeon-scientist or surgeon-advocate?
- The ACS and advocacy: A tradition of protecting our patients and advancing our profession
- Exploring the limits of surgeon disclosure: Where are the boundaries?
- What does the ACA mean for residents and their future practice?
- Liability reforms needed to provide timely care to disaster victims
- Trauma and emergency care under the Affordable Care Act
- Medicare reform: A look at the House Ways and Means proposal