Posts by Christopher F. McNicoll, MD, MPH, MS:
- Shift work surgery: Loss of continuity or sensible balance of responsibility?
- Drug shortages: The invisible epidemic
- Physician extenders and surgical training: Integration or separation?
- Surgical leadership is required to reverse the opioid crisis
- Preoperative communication promotes opioid stewardship
- Reframing surgical leadership in 2017: Surgeon-scientist or surgeon-advocate?
- Exploring the limits of surgeon disclosure: Where are the boundaries? First-place essay—Pro